The Information ItsOn Collects:
- User-Provided Information: You may provide to ItsOn what is generally called “personally identifiable” information (such as your name, e-mail address, etc.) when using the ItsOn Site, such as when you submit the “Contact Us” form.
- “Cookies” Information: When you use the ItsOn Site, we may send one or more cookies – small text files containing a string of alphanumeric characters – to your computer. ItsOn may use both session cookies and persistent cookies. A session cookie disappears after you close your browser. A persistent cookie remains after you close your browser and may be used by your browser on subsequent visits to the ItsOn Site. Persistent cookies can be removed. Please review your web browser “Help” file to learn the proper way to modify your cookie settings. Please note that if you delete, or choose not to accept, cookies from the ItsOn Site, you may not be able to utilize the features of the ItsOn Site to their fullest potential.
- “Automatically Collected” Information: When you use the ItsOn Site or open one of our HTML emails, we may automatically record certain information from your web browser by using different types of technology, including standard log files, “clear gifs” or “web beacons,” including web beacons of third parties such as analytics companies. This “automatically collected” information may include Internet Protocol address (“IP Address”), UDID, or other device address or ID, web browser and/or device type, the web pages or sites that you visit just before or just after the ItsOn Site, the pages you view on the ItsOn Site, and the dates and times that you visit the ItsOn Site.
The Ways ItsOn Uses Information:
ItsOn uses the information you provide or that we collect to develop, operate, maintain, enhance, and provide all of the features and services found on the ItsOn Site now and in the future, including the following:
- We may use your information to respond to you when you submit the “Contact Us” form.
- ItsOn uses the information that you provide or that we collect to understand and analyze the usage trends and preferences of our users, and to provide, maintain, support, personalize, modify and improve the ItsOn Site.
- ItsOn may use your email address or other personally identifiable information to send messages about the ItsOn Site and the activities of third parties we work with. Generally, you have the ability to opt-out of receiving any such promotional communications, such as through links provided in the messages.
When ItsOn Discloses Information:
ItsOn is not in the business of selling your information. We may, however, disclose your personally identifiable information in a variety of circumstances in connection with developing, providing, and maintaining the ItsOn Site and operating our business, including:
- ItsOn works with third party service providers in the U.S. and other jurisdictions to provide website development, hosting, maintenance, transcription, and support as well as other business services for us. These third parties may have access to and/or process your personally identifiable information in connection with such activities. These disclosures are generally made under terms comparable to this policy, and the recipients are limited to using the information the purpose for which it was provided.
- ItsOn may disclose automatically collected and other aggregate non-personally-identifiable information with interested third parties, to assist such parties in understanding the usage, viewing, and demographic patterns for certain programs, content, services, advertisements, promotions, and/or functionality on the ItsOn Site.
- ItsOn may also disclose your information if required to do so by law or where ItsOn determines that such action is necessary or useful to comply with applicable laws, to respond to a court order, judicial or other government subpoena or warrant, or to otherwise support or cooperate with judicial or law enforcement activity.
- ItsOn works to promote a safe and reliable service for all users. We reserve the right to disclose your information that we believe, in good faith, is appropriate or necessary to take precautions against liability; to protect ItsOn and others from fraudulent, abusive, predatory, or unlawful uses or activity; to investigate and defend ourselves against any third party claims or allegations; to assist government enforcement agencies; to protect the security or integrity of the ItsOn Site; or to protect or vindicate the rights, property, or personal safety of ItsOn, our users, or others.
In the Event of Merger or Sale:
In the event that all or a portion of ItsOn or its assets are acquired by or merged with a third party entity, we reserve the right, in any of these circumstances, to transfer or assign the information that we have collected from users, including personal information and User Data in connection with such merger, acquisition, sale, or other change of control.
We will retain your data for as long as needed to provide you services, and as necessary to comply with our legal obligations, resolve disputes, and enforce our agreements. Where possible (and subject to the foregoing), we generally remove your data from active user databases promptly upon request, but a longer period may be required to delete other copies stored on our servers. Note that we do not delete from our servers files that you have in common with other users, and that we may retain archival copies of all of your data stored in connection with routine information technology backups.
Third Party Services:
The ItsOn Site may contain links to Web sites and services provided by third parties. Any personally identifiable information you provide on third party sites or services is provided directly to that third party and is subject to that third party’s policies, if any, governing privacy and security. We are not responsible for the content or privacy and security practices and policies of third party sites or services to which links are displayed on the ItsOn Site. We encourage you to learn about third parties’ privacy and security policies before providing them with personally identifiable information.
ItsOn employs certain physical, technical, and managerial safeguards to help protect the integrity and security of your personally identifiable information. Nevertheless, no physical or technical system, process, transmission, or storage mechanism is 100% secure or immune from outages, losses, attacks, and human error. Therefore, we cannot ensure or warrant that information you transmit to ItsOn will not be lost or compromised.
If ItsOn learns of a security systems breach, then we may attempt to notify you electronically, such as by posting a notice through the ItsOn Site, or sending an email to the address we have on file for you, so that you can take appropriate protective steps. Depending on where you live, you may have a legal right to receive notice of a security breach in writing. To receive a free written notice of a security breach, or if you believe you have identified a security breach or exploit, you should notify us at email@example.com.
The technology systems underlying the ItsOn Site are located within the United States and other jurisdictions, and the Terms are governed by United States law. If you choose to use the ItsOn Site from the European Union or other regions of the world with laws governing data collection and use that may differ from U.S. law, then please note that you are transferring your personally identifiable information outside of those regions to the United States and other jurisdictions for storage and processing, and by providing your personally identifiable information on the ItsOn Site you consent to such transfer, storage, and processing.
ItsOn Contact Information: